We meet again today in this Easter period to offer you an exclusive 2.51 update on Arkalys !
- The client and server update from 2.48 to 2.51.
- All modifications and balancing on items and class spell have been applied. You can refer to the official 2.51 changelog here.
- Legendary items are now available ! You can check them out here.
- Stars system revamp. Now, "stars" are applied for a territory instead of a single group. They depend on the player activity on any given territory. Territories can benefit from XP/DROP bonuses from 0% to +100%. It is now possible to benefit from bonuses longer than just one fight. (We will adjust if necessary)
Easter Event !
The Fleaster island is now available with the 2.51 update, and will be opened until 05/07. For the occasion, our Game Designer Lancivel created 2 exclusive ornaments ! These 2 ornaments will be available on all the island's monsters at a 1% drop rate alongside 2 new titles. Know that events will be organized by our Game Masters and Moderators to giveaway gifts ! (Use the "Amakna village" Zaap then go to [1,-4] to access the island)
Here's a preview of the Master Chocolatier 2019 :
- Six Dofus ornament added to the shop.
- Cosmetics items added to the shop.
- Cosmetics items added to Easy d'Or NPC.
- Fleaster cosmetics and ornament added to the Promotion NPC.
- Harness added to the Easy d'Or NPC.
- Ebony Dofus added to the Dofus and Trophies merchant.
- Emote scroll added to the shop.
- Legendary items added to the Legendary item merchant.
- Fixed the spell Crossing, bombs will now be moved correctly.
- Fixed the spell Strategy, bombs will now be teleported correctly.
We've applied a general fix to better determine targets/trigger and order effect, which should lead to more fixes on player's and monster's spells.
Orbs drop system
We've modified the orbs drop system. Now, the amount of orbs dropped will be calculated according to the level of the monster you kill. For example, if a lvl 200 player kills a lvl 20 monster, a malus will be applied to his drop.
Achievements and latencies
The last few weeks we've been working on revamping how we manage action in game (map transition, fights, casting spells, AI, etc...).
We're getting encouraging results, which is why we decided to reimplement achievements !
However we stay extremely vigilant on the possible latencies/bug that these big changes might introduce.
When all this is over, there will be a compensation : XP/VOTES/PURCHASES x2 during a given amount of time.
We hope these news are exciting and you'll like it. Know that the current lantencie are our n°1 priority, we know how it can ruin a player experience. Have fun on Arkalys !